Resilient Flooring: Easy to maintain its beauty
One of the most popular features of resilient flooring is that it’s so easy to clean. Resilient flooring is moisture resistant and doesn’t trap dirt and dust the way other surfaces do. It’s also naturally stain resistant. Spills just wipe away. That’s the good news.
But, since we haven’t developed a self-cleaning product just yet, we’ve got some general maintenance tips to help keep your flooring spic-and-span. By following these few, simple tips, you can extend the life of the flooring, help protect the environment, and keep your premises looking great.
Four routine maintenance steps that help your flooring look its best
- Wipe up any spills with a damp cloth or mop as soon as possible
- Vacuum, sweep, or dust on a regular basis to remove dirt and debris that could scratch or scuff the flooring
- Damp mop and spot clean the flooring as needed for a deeper clean
- Review product manufacturer's maintenance recommendations since maintenance requirements vary depending on product type.
Four must-know preventative maintenance tips
- Place protective rubber castors or felt glides under furniture to prevent scratching or other damage
- Use mats at main entrances to trap dirt and prevent tracking
- Make sure all rugs and mats have a safe, slip-resistant backing
- Choose rugs and mats made with breathable materials to prevent flooring discoloration
For product specific maintenance help - follow the manufacturer's site link: