Promoting America’s favorite hard surface flooring
RFCI is all about resilient flooring…and resilient flooring is all about sustainability, durability, affordability, and style. It encompasses a surprisingly wide variety of hard surface flooring products – from vinyl and linoleum to rubber and cork.
The Resilient Floor Covering Institute (RFCI) is an industry trade association of leading resilient flooring manufacturers and suppliers of raw materials, additives, and sundry flooring products for the North American market. The institute was established to support the interests of the total resilient floor covering industry – as well as the people and communities that use its products.
To find out more about RFCI and the resilient flooring industry, just take a look at the links below. You’ll soon see why resilient flooring is the number one choice for hard surface flooring in the U.S.
About the Institute
- Who We Are – Get to know RFCI: learn where we came from and where we’re headed
- Members – Meet the corporations and organizations that make up RFCI
- Resilient Flooring Products – Learn the key benefits of each main type of resilient flooring
About the Industry
- History – Get the story behind America’s favorite hard surface flooring
- Glossary – Learn the lingo, clarify the terms, become fluent in the language of the industry
- Sustainability Initiatives – See how RFCI is leading the way in protecting our environment
- Safety - Learn how to keep your premises and your people safe and secure